I am writing this on my flight down to Los Angeles to start the five city tour of w00tstock.Â This trip will be my first tour to cross the nation (from LA to New York) and I am excited to see what will happen.Â This job is one of my favorites.Â Every day I â€œworkâ€ on this show I feel so very lucky to be a part of a spectacular show.Â The talent and people brought together for each w00tstock continue to amaze me.
With that in mind, I created a list of what I am looking forward to:
- Super awesome surprises in Los Angeles
- Going to New York for the first time and performing at the Best Buy theater in Times Square
- Mini-reunion with Enforcers on the East Coast
- Working with Neil Gaiman (again!)
- Meeting new and talented performers
There will certainly be many exciting adventures this week.Â I hope to report them all.Â For instant updates, follow me on twitter.